Monday, October 24, 2011

Stain remover - carpet







Okay, so this is a magic flying carpet and that isn't quite what we are talking about here, but I liked the image and it is a carpet. Besides all my photos of the various alcoholic carpets that I have had over the years are all in the PODS container...

In my mother's notes was a old yellowed piece of paper with this information on it:


This mixture helps remove stains from carpeting, use detergent-water-vinegar solution. Mix 1-teaspoon liquid dish or fine fabric detergent, 1-quart warm water and 1-teaspoon white vinegar.



From the look of it, we are to be intuitive enough on cleaning to know we should put this one the stain and then blot it off. I would use a white towel just in case so you don't transfer colored towel onto the carpet making matters worse.

Email me anytime and tell me your story!  Please subscribe to my columns for great tips and information.






No comments: